Airport StatusObtain the latest flight delay information for major united states airports.
Department of State – Travel WarningsTravel Warnings are issued when long-term conditions make a country unstable to visit or when the U.S. Government's ability to assist American citizens is constrained.
FAA Tips on Flying with ChildrenKeep your little ones safe while flying. Learn about the importance of using a child restraint system. It is safer than holding your child in your lap.
Local Times WorldwideWhat time is it? Current local time and date in every time zone worldwide!
TSAThe Transportation Security Administration has prepared the TSA Traveler's Guide to ensure you have the answers for common security screening questions.
U.S. EmbassyFind a U.S. Embassy, Consulate or Diplomatic Mission.
CDC – ImmunizationsDo you need immunizations? Find out all you need to know about the places you plan to visit.
Emergency Help OverseasThe Office of American Citizens Services and Crisis Management works with overseas embassies and consulates to provide emergency services to Americans abroad.
Foreign Currency ConverterXE Currency Converter allows you to perform interactive foreign exchange rate calculations using live, up-to-the-minute currency rates.
Passport RenewalExpedite passport applications, renewals, children's passports, visa pages and more.
U.S. CustomsDo you have questions about what you can bring on your trip? Find all the answers here from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Information Center.
VisasCIBT provides a quick and easy way to get a Visa.
CDC – Travel HealthRecommended health precautions and warnings for travelers.
Entry RequirementsWe want you to be as prepared as possible before you go. This is a good place to start learning about where you are going. You can find specific information for every country of the world.
Foreign Per Diem RatesEstablished monthly by the Office of Allowances as maximum U.S. dollar rates for reimbursement of government civilians traveling on official business.
Track Your FlightThis live flight tracker allows you to quickly and easily track a flight.
U.S. Department of StateGet all the information you need before you head overseas, including tips for traveling abroad, passport and visa applications and document requirements.
Weather – U.S. & InternationalTraveling? Check the weather before you go!
Travel Tips & Recommendations
- Make copies of travel documents! Always make photo copies – color are best – of your passport photo pages and the fronts and backs of all the credit cards you will be traveling with. If anything gets lost or stolen, this will make reporting the loss much easier.
- Check in for flights at home. Did you know you can check in online 24 hours before your flight departs even if you’re checking bags?
- Wondering where to park at DTW? Get coupons and make reservations for a less stressful airport experience. Airlines Parking, Qwik Park, & U.S. Park lots are open 24/7/365 and offer both valet and self park options.
- Do I really need trip insurance? At Gateway Travel, we believe traveling is one of life’s greatest gifts, and we also know unforeseen events can complicate and even stop a trip from happening, no matter how carefully it’s planned. For that reason, we recommend our clients purchase travel protection with Travelex Insurance.
- Manage your cell phone charges. Before traveling internationally, make sure to sign up for international voice and data plans to lower your roaming charges. Get started at WirelessTraveler.com. If you’ll have WiFi, consider downloading Skype to your mobile phone or tablet for even cheaper calls to and from home.
- Adapters are wise – just in case! Our favorite is the 6 piece Adapter Case from Brookstone. It's small, compact, and we always have it in our suitcase – just in case.
28470 13 Mile Rd. #200
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
CONNECT WITH US
Plan your next adventure.
Join our mailing list.
Share a testimonial.
Visit our headquarters.